WALTON COUNTY TO HOST FIXED PRICE SALE AT WALTON COUNTY LANDFILL
Walton County will be hosting a fixed price yard sale on Saturday, May 5th, from 7am to 10am at the County Landfill located north of DeFuniak Springs off Highway 83 North. The fixed price sale may include furniture, computers, monitors, collectibles, antiques, beach equipment, sporting goods, tools and construction items and much more. This sale does not include vehicles. Items that will be sold at the yard sale include items that the county has surplused that are no longer used or needed by the County, as well as items that are collected through the County’s recycling program at the landfill. The landfill gates will open at 6:30am to facilitate parking, however entrance to the sale will not be allowed until 7am. The following rules will be in place for this event:
- The County will not be holding a pre-sale viewing.
- Items must be paid for with Cash or local check.
- All items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- All items are priced as marked and will not be negotiated.
- All items are purchased as is and contain no County liability or warranty.
- All purchased items must be removed from the grounds following purchase. (Assistance with loading will be provided)
- All sales will be final.
- All items must be paid for at time of sale and cannot be held.
- Stockpiling of merchandise will not be permitted.
- In addition to the County’s ongoing public auction program, these fixed price sales give the County an additional to opportunity to offer their surplus items to the public for purchase.
If you should have any questions, please contact the County’s Public Information Department at 850-892-8155.